Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Best of Smallville

You knew there was going to be one. There's always a post shortly following every show I watch. And since I finally finished this one last week...

(You know I really just make these posts for my own amusement, right? I don't expect anyone to read them, especially if you have no idea what they're about.)

TOP 10 MOMENTS (pretty much just funny moments, because that's what tickles my fancy and stays in my head the best out of everything I watch. And there were 10 seasons to sort through to remember my favorite stuff. You might get a follow up post of epic moments or romantic moments or memorable moments or something)

10) Reenacting a Crime Scene
Of course a mom with kids would have to walk in on that XD.

9) Pete's Secret
I love how everyone (meaning Clark and the viewers) are expecting him to tell her Clark's secret, but then he goes and does that. Talk about plot twist! I also love how shell-shocked Clark looks. Ha!

8) "I'm the Blur."
And the Man of Steel is taken down by a petite reporter. This was like the best reaction to him telling anyone that he had a secret identity.

7) Socially Awkward Clark Kent
Go HERE for video
The first time we really get a taste of the Clark Kent we all know and love from the comics. The milkshake thing, OMG I just about choked on my own saliva. Who comes up with this stuff? XD

6) The Green Arrow?
(I've always wondered how that slap didn't hurt her hand.) Oliver's face always cracks me up and his dry: "So tell him thank you". I'm sure neither Oliver nor Clark ever expected her to do that. And Clark's face after he runs away. Plus Jimmy snapping pictures the entire time just makes it better. (Of course all the Clois shippers sang hallelujah since this was technically their first kiss).

5) Sharing the Bathroom
Poor Clark. Victim of Lois's big mouth and forward ways. I love their love/hate relationship before they become a couple, it's hilarious. "SHOWERS! We took separate SHOWERS." LOL.

4) Shower Encounter
Once again, poor Clark. All he does is get out of the shower and two women are mad at him XD. And not the focus of the scene, but Clark sings in the shower XDDD

3) Normal Reporter
"Aren't you going to do anything?" "You're absolutely right, Lois *dramatically takes out phone* 911?". Gold! Superman actually calls the police. And the whole rooftop scene is hilarious! When Chloe/Lois comes at him with the pipe or when he's enjoying the acoustics or complaining about the rust. I die laughing every time! XDD

2) Lovesick Lois
The way Clark hightails it out of there when she goes to put the CD in... BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I seriously suffocate on my laughter!

1) Posing as an Engaged Couple
All their nicknames for each other, Pumpkin, Muffin, Poodle, Cupcake. Pffffft! The way Clark just shoves the ring onto Lois's finger. Oliver's reaction is the best though. "Is this true?" "I'm afraid so." XD This scene is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment