Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Loud and Long and Clear

One of the best things about being human is being able to laugh. You know the old saying "laughter is the best medicine", well it's so true. Any time I'm feeling down, I always try to think of something funny. I have an extensive list of of videos, audio files, stories, chunks of text, pictures, etc. stored away just because they tickle my funny bone. As the song goes: "I love to laugh". Any time I hear other people laughing, my interest is immediately piqued and I need to know what is happening so that I might join in (whether to actually laugh with them or to just to chuckle to myself) because I love that feeling. Whether you're just smiling, giggling, or full on cracking up that you can't stop, it is the best feeling in the world.

I have two types of humor. One is that kind of stupid, slapstick, "pun-ny", satire-ish, quick-paced kind of humor where it's just go, go go! With lots of physical humor and dumb jokes that make you go "eeeeeehhhhhh!" Then I have another side of my humor where I really appreciate the subtle, witty side of stuff. Where the jokes are hidden in the writing and dialogue and makes you go "I see what you did there" as you sip your tea and chuckle lightly into your handkerchief.

So as a closing to this post, I've decided to included some stuff that really make me laugh (and I hope will do the same for you). Enjoy!

Driving Round Town- Pocahontas

Whose Line Is It Anyway?- Sound Effects- Pregnancy
(This show is GOLD! Seriously, you should look up more videos)


How Irish Dancing Started

Old Spice- Mom Song

Whose Line Is It Anyway?- Stand Sit Lie- Tattoo Parlor




Bad One Direction- Story of My Life


There Stooges- Beer barrels

Family Feud- Something that gets passed around

Rowan Atkinson- Welcome to Hell

JUST THIS ENTIRE PLAYLIST BECAUSE YOU SERIOUSLY CAN'T PICK JUST ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment