Saturday, January 17, 2015

Top 10 Favorite Friends Moments

These are the moments that just stick with me and I will always go back to. The ones that I just bust up laughing at every single time. I mean the whole show is funny, and it can be pretty hard to pick a favorite moment, but these are the stick-out ones for me.

Might as well dive right into it…

#10- Any random dancing/jumping/singing/etc.
Because really, they're all really short moments and there's too many to pick just one. And I crack up just as hard at each of them. These are just a few examples of what I'm talking about. (Don't worry they're all about 30 seconds)

#9- The Jellyfish Story
I don't know what it is. I love that they tell it like a dramatic war story or something. And also "eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!"XD

#8- Phoebe's Boyfriend's Shorts
Just everybody's reactions XDD. (As a side note since I always appreciate this while watching an episode, Matthew Perry is the king of facial expressions!)

#7- The Birthing Video
For the life of me, I could not find the clip on its own with
all the footage. This was the best I could find. So skip
 to 7:55-9:49
Again with Matthew Perry's facial expressions XDD "Why have I seen this three times!?"

#6- The Hypnosis Tape
It's kind of obvious why this is so hilarious, right? "You are a strong confident woman who does not need to smoke". And poor Chandler has no idea what's happening XD

#5- Ross's Tan
I cannot handle this, it's too funny! I mean, how he ends up practically black at the end XD Seriously, how could he mess that up so many times?

#4- Rachel's Cat
Everybody's comments and reactions are what make it so funny. "It's not a cat!"

#3- Rachel's Trifle
What? It's got lady fingers, custard, jam, bananas, beef sautéed with peas and onions, and whipped cream. What's wrong with that? I love how Monica is so at a loss when she eats it that she takes Joey's stupid acting advice and rubs her stomach and goes "mmmmm!!!" XDD

#2- First Kiss
I love the realization. That's the hilarity of it. Just as they all make the connection of what actually happened all those years ago… and the horror of it. "What did I marry into!?!"

#1- The Europe Story
Alright. Now on its own this is not a particularly "funny scene" per say. But it's freakin' HILARIOUS if you watch the entire episode, because it's one of those things where everything slowly comes together and suddenly "OMG!!!" with an added "LOLOLOL!!!" in this case. Also, you have no idea everything's been coming together until it reveals who came on to who. Oh! It's so hard to explain! I recommend watching the episode rather than just the clip to appreciate the sheer hilarity of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment