Friday, June 10, 2016

All the Times Chandler Bing was Me

I have found that the character Chandler Bing from the TV show, Friends is the most relatable character ever written. I think I am actually him.

I have selected a few of his quotes that sum up my actual thoughts, feelings, and personality to the "T"!

I speak largely through sarcasm

Humor is my only defense

I think I'm hilarious (and will laugh at my own jokes even in private)

I exist to point out others' follies (mainly through sarcasm)

Love and romance is tough

Like really tough

I am extremely awkward (and very aware of it)

Always regretting my decisions (this goes hand-in-hand with the awkwardness)

With an internal monologue that constantly scolds me

No one ever listens to me

What is life?

Does this one need an explanation?

Laziness

Always pretending I know what's going on

Any time you ask me this question:

Me: A Summary:

1 comment: