Last night was the big night. I will just give a brief overview of the night. First the Hollister girls were supposed to meet up at Anna's house to do hair. However, only two of us showed up on time. Eventually we all migrated over to Morgan Hill to meet up with our other friends at Dawn's house. However, Dawn had a dentist appointment, so the Hollister girls (and two boys) ate lunch at In-N-Out. After that, we went to the bowling ally where I met my date for the first time. We bowled and I got third place out of four. The girls and the guys split up to go get "spiffed up" (Annie). Anna did five girls' hair in about a half hour and they all looked amazing. I did my own hair. Everyone met up at Nico's house and his mom led us to an area in town where she took pictures. After pictures, we headed to prom. We had great dinner (too bad I wasn't that hungry). I just about danced my feet off (despite the fact that I hate dancing). There was an after-prom party, but I was so pooped. So I went home instead.
My date was nice and super talkative, the decorations were breathtaking, the music was loud, my feet were killing me, it was super hot, the food was delicious, everyone was wearing either purple, pink or blue (with an occasional red or green), Angela and Anna's dates hardly talked and were pretty awkward (sorry guys), Cassie's date followed me around a lot (he was interested in the fact that I was a tom-boy), they played all the line dancing songs (and I knew all of them except for Hoedown Throwdown), my cheap purple bracelet broke, I was soooooo tired half the time, my dress prevented me from moving my arms above my shoulders, we had adventerous "slow" dances (including tangoing, swing dancing, tag, and crashing into everybody we knew), and I was "sweatin' like a sinner in curch" (TPATF). Long story short... I had a great time.







I am soooo glad you posted pictures. You are the cutest! Sounds like you had lots of fun. Beautiful dress.
ReplyDeleteGlad you went, glad you had a good time! I love your attitude... I love you!
ReplyDeleteKels, you look so beautiful! I love your dress... And your date seems really fun! Who was he and how did he ask you if you didn't know him? Great post! Thanks for the scoop!
ReplyDeleteLove your dress, love your hair, love your post!!! SOOO glad you had fun girl!!! You deserve it!!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you write Kelsi! What great memories. Who was Cassie's date again?
ReplyDelete